About Me

My photo
Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
I was born in Omori,Ota-ku,Tokyo,Japan in 1961. I have elder sister she has of the strong influence on me about everything especially music and then I started it. It was actually Fork Music at first,for example Takuro Yoshida,Yosui Inoue,Tulip...etc. And she started acoustic guitar but she never allow me playin' it but I sometimes played it actually. When I was Junior High school student,it was may 11 years old,I had heard first the introduction for "A Hard Day's Night" in my friend's room and my real musical life has started. I was or am love to play guitar so I asked my parents to buy my guitar,and they gave me "Greco Flying V". Everyday,every night I played my guitar and I slept with my guitar. It was so great feeling,feel like a KING. I thought "Music Can Change The World"! And first my BAND started.

9/12/1999

「YELLOW SUBMARINE」発売!!

昼過ぎにSえじ宅を後に、有楽町へ。ふらふら歩いて楽器屋などを探索。
日比谷公園のベンチでごろ寝。二日酔いで気持ち悪い。
「イエローサブマリン」のCDとDVDと携帯ストラップ(爆)を買う。
すごい、クリアーな音だ。やはり、ワタクシが一番好きなのは「びーとる」なのだ。
来年春にはぜひ【THE BEATLES 2】を実現させたい。

ところで、「私の画像」に一枚アップしておきました(T_T)

No comments: