About Me

My photo
Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
I was born in Omori,Ota-ku,Tokyo,Japan in 1961. I have elder sister she has of the strong influence on me about everything especially music and then I started it. It was actually Fork Music at first,for example Takuro Yoshida,Yosui Inoue,Tulip...etc. And she started acoustic guitar but she never allow me playin' it but I sometimes played it actually. When I was Junior High school student,it was may 11 years old,I had heard first the introduction for "A Hard Day's Night" in my friend's room and my real musical life has started. I was or am love to play guitar so I asked my parents to buy my guitar,and they gave me "Greco Flying V". Everyday,every night I played my guitar and I slept with my guitar. It was so great feeling,feel like a KING. I thought "Music Can Change The World"! And first my BAND started.

9/12/2009

伊那へ

お昼すぎに吉祥寺を出発、途中凄い雨に見舞われたけど16:00に伊那パークホテルに到着、荷物を置いてすぐに駒ヶ根のライブハウス「Country House」にてTerry BandとThe Privatesのライブを観戦、大いに刺激を受ける。明日はいよいよプラソル発の遠征野外フェスだ。

「Beautiful World」のポスター。

ライブハウスの外は雨。

信州の蕎麦です。結構な量がありました。

22時過ぎにようやくメンバーが勢揃い、珍しく全員でホテルにある「庄や」でミーノ。

No comments: